The ALL-NEW Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) Program is created with pastors, counselors, coaches, and educators in mind. Students are partnered with a faculty advisor at enrollment who guides them through the program from start to finish, helping them to bring their ministry passion to life! The D.Min. is a hands-on, application-centered degree that allows the student to focus on a field of study of particular interest and in which they possess considerable expertise. Although each student project must be approved by his/her faculty advisor, examples include:
- Creating a research study that examines a particular ministry concept, outreach method, or mode of delivery.
- Designing seminary-level curriculum.
- Developing a coaching accountability method.
- Establishing an administrative model for stewarding non-profits.
- And many, many more!
To begin your D.Min. journey, APPLY TODAY!
– Returning GGS Students
- $4,900 if paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- $5,400 if paid via a monthly installment plan. A minimum deposit of $500 is due at enrollment which will be deducted from the tuition total.
– New GGS Students
- $5,900 if paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- $6,400 if paid via a monthly installment plan. A minimum deposit of $500 is due at enrollment which will be deducted from the tuition total.